Sunday, July 17, 2016

24 days

24 days till my life changes.

24 days till I can't take naps, go hiking, snap cute girls, and go camping.

But it feels like it's already here.

I'm already sending "final" texts to friends that I probably won't ever see again.

But it's for a good reason I'm going.

People say I have a talent making other's feel special, but I'm really starting to wonder if it's true.

I've made people cry lately.

I want to be the kind of person where if they are depressed, lonely or just bored I can cheer them up and make them important through either my words, writing or something else.

I'm scared I'm going to be as bad as this piece of writing is.

But I'm going to have to wait 24 days to find out.

And I'm getting a weird feeling that it will be 24 days before this is read(whoever you are, email me at spencer.smith@myldsmail.net , it will make my life).

Guess I will know in 24 days

1 comment:

  1. People are right you do have that talent.

    Less than 24 days now, I'll miss this and I'll miss you man.

    ReplyDelete