Monday, February 8, 2016

Wandering streets with lonely faces

Everyone's always on the lookout for the new thing.

Is seems Paris is for old timers.

Whether it's San Fransisco, LA or Rome, it doesn't matter.

I'm on the outskirts of Paris, and every day seems to be a rainy one.

I occasionally see the faces of Courtney Rome and Jusy Korra, but they've kept up wih Paris much more than me.

I'm not sure what my next city will be.

It could still be Paris, or Buenos Aires or Wellington or maybe even Boise.

But just like Paris, I don't choose the city.

But whatever it is, I just want to hurry up and find out.

The thought of having to wait for 2ish months is killing me.

2 comments:

  1. "Everyone's constantly on the lookout for the new thing.

    It seems a Paris is for old timers."

    These lines are so sad, but they're not untrue.

    I'm so excited for you to go on your mission man. I think you'll be the first missionary I've ever written to. I'm happy you still think its worth writing on here too. I'm still reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this post is so cool!!! And super exciting- I know wherever you go will be amazing, and people there need YOUR testimony. We'll definitely have to stay in touch! And it's good to hear from you again :)

    ReplyDelete